More Palin Lies
This in light of the latest news that Palin did not, in fact, visit Iraq, or Ireland for that matter, Ireland being merely a refueling stop. She just got her first US Passport in 2007. Holy Mother of God, can you believe that?!?
So let’s get it straight:
* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you’re “exotic, different.”
* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American story.
* If your name is Barack you’re a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you’re a maverick.
* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.
* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you’re well grounded.
* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first
black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive
that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law
professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with more
tnan 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate’s Health and Human
Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a
state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the
Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran’s Affairs
committees, you don’t have any real leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council
and 6 years as the mayor of a town with fewer than 7,000 people, 20 months as
the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you’re qualified to
become the country’s second highest ranking executive.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2
beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you’re not a real Christian.
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your
disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you’re a Christian.
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the
proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other
option in sex education in your state’s school system while your unwed teen
daughter ends up pregnant, you’re very responsible.
* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family’s values don’t represent America’s.
* If your husband is nicknamed “First Dude,” with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn’t register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
OK, much clearer now. McCain was an idiot to select Palin, and the fallout is just beginning.